your gf/wife vs beth?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by wujekcity, Aug 1, 2014.

1. wujekcity

wujekcity Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I really dont like what Beth has done to Howard and the show over the years and I really dont think she ever modeled seriously, but the amount of cruelty that goes on here is quite incredible. Im 36 and single at the moment and have dated some attractive women in my life and I would say a couple of them were close to Beth or in my opinion as good looking...and one was a fitness athlete so she had in my opinion a better body than Beth . But for those haters and really cruel people on here, what do your wives or gf's look like? I dare anyone one of you to post a pic of your signifigant others so we can all judge? I know this is a waste of time and will get a ton of hate but I figured id try lol

FosterKitten, El Guapo and Stern68 like this.
  2. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Stop this.......If she was a private socially demure lady.......And not a animal propping, "I don't wanna' be famous"......Lying about your background, Botoxing, Going to "Grandmas" on a bi-annually basis attention whore......You wouldn't see all of this "Cruelty" ie. truth goin' on here.....
    Rice Cakes.......

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  3. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i posted. cant remember the thread name. it was in the NSFW section i think. i will stack my girl up vs Moose all day every day :p

4. Stern68

Stern68 mult Banned User

Reputations:
    I've asked this before and sadly have gotten no responses, I have a feeling most of the SO's here look more like Beetlejuice than Beth:

[​IMG]

5. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    This is silly and has been done 1,000 times. 95% of what makes that cunt ugly is on the inside.

6. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beauty is only skin deep Kid, even blind Bella can see that gold-digger is a self-adsorb manipulative bitch.
    She deserves all the hate she fishes for and much, much more.:fishin:

7. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    My ex was like a shorter Kate Hudson w/o the nose job.

Beth isn't 1/2 as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside, and its what's on the inside that counts.

8. Snotty

Reputations:
    2001? Like I said.....Cold......Distant...........Sexless..............

reno and Jayla like this.
  9. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:

Unlike most girlfriends or wives ( or Dawg female posters ) of the men on here, Beef BEGS for attention - and almost always a very specific kind of attention. The kind that focuses her appearance. We give it to her. Wiggy, Beef and Buchwald have created ( or tried to ) a whole, epic BULLSHIT narrative around her "career" as a model - a symbol of beauty. At BEST you could say Beef was a cheap lingerie PLUS-SIZE model. She's married to Wiggy, who's spent the last 25 yrs blasting every woman who was 5 lbs overweight. Wiggy also JAMMED her down everyone's throats HARD for years insisting everyone marvel at her beauty - something I'm guessing most men on here don't do. If a guy on Dawg's were constantly posting pics on here of his wife or gf and pressuring everyone to not just compliment her, but RAVE about her beauty, believe me, I'd make fun of him/her too. ESPECIALLY if she were so empirically UNattractive. Beauty isn't THAT subjective.

If Beef is crying into the kitty litter about how "cruel" we are, she ought blame Wiggy, not us.

10. Jayla

Reputations:
    Hmmmm. True, I guess, but Beef is pretty darn ugly on the OUTSIDE too.:p

XaltedSmoke and PelicanWig like this.
  11. Jayla

Reputations:

Do me a favor, before you issue another " Leave Beef alone!! :bigcry:" press release, wait like a few weeks and see how many bikini photos the poor "attacked" woman posts for the world to comment on.

12. wujekcity

wujekcity Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    oh , I just see most making fun of her appearance....for being 42 or however old she is, her body is incredible. I dont think she is supermodel hot, but look at Howard, for him she is probably the hottest he could ever get.

Stern68 likes this.
  13. Stern68

Stern68 mult Banned User

Reputations:
    So ugly on the inside? Helping raise awareness of and money to help unwanted pets is ugly? She works with many organizations other than NSAL for this cause as well as others. The event she worked at last week was for cancer awareness and fundraising.

14. cygnus2112

cygnus2112 In The Prep Room

Reputations:
    my fiancé looks a little like Mila Kunis but with curly, shoulder length hair. I feel she is much prettier than beth is, both inside and out. but that's my opinion. Intelligence also plays a huge factor for me, and my fiancé definitely beats Beth in that department by leaps and bounds.
    I also don't think Beth is ugly, she just isn't as beautiful as everyone on the show or herself wants us to believe. She has very masculine proportions on some of her body parts. her hands and feet are very large, has very long limbs. making her way too tall for my liking. I'm 5'9" and my fiancé is 5'2", we actually look very good together even when she wears heels because she doesn't tower over me.
    As for posting pictures.....i'm definitely not putting pictures of her on here, as neither of us even have pictures of us on Facebook.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  15. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Me too, my wife's body is identical to Kim K's and she doesn't have a horse face.

16. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Pay the money to get vip access and you can view plenty of pics of the women posters and SO of posters...even nudes. It's all waiting for you.

17. Jayla

Reputations:

But do you insist your coworkers constantly tell you how gorgeous she is? And do you get the sense that ppl in your life feel if they don't blurt out " She's beautiful!" every time they see her, apropos of nothing that they'll be in fear of losing their jobs/living/your good favor?

18. Mike Huntslooce

Mike Huntslooce Maker of Champions Gold

Reputations:
    Well, I won't be posting pics of her because she doesn't want that (nor do I). She's 5'11" 135 pounds size 8 shoe, dark curly hair, brown eyes, pale skin with freckles (compare this to Beefus). She also works for a living, doesn't run my life, etc. She's the opposite of everything Beth.

jyanks, blindbella and PelicanWig like this.
  19. Jayla

Reputations:

Well, you obviously aren't deterred by the looong melon, the tranny vibe, the Picasso facial features , the ill-proportioned body ( arms anorexic, legs beefy ) and bad, fake tits, and that's fine. That's your opinion. But A LOT of ppl have a different one, and that is that Beef is a mannish fugo.

Thelma and smichal like this.
  20. Snotty

Reputations:
    And then she opens her yap...........Flaccid express......
    [​IMG]

Thelma, Scarlett Ohara and smichal like this.