Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Ridic Too, Aug 11, 2013.
1. The Heat
3. Alt Nation
Grateful Dead Channel
the Springsteen Channel
Pearl Jam Radio
none -they all suck
This is the correct answer. And it just goes to show what retards are still paying for radio.
Hip Hop Nation
Opie and Anthony
blue collar comedy
80s on 8
whatever Chanel call me maybe is on at any given time
Music channels he said
O&A would be my top one otherwise.
1. 1st Wave - All of the original MTV VJ's and they actually program the channel (unlike Lithium which has played the same songs on a loop for maybe 5 years now and has no original programming). The best show on it was Fred Schneider's Friday night show that was cancelled by Greeinstein, though.
2. Hair Nation - It has Eddie Trunk's live show, which almost made me put it no. 1.
3. Liquid Metal/Hard Attack - Still a great channel solely because Jose Mangin has put so much work into it, but they used to have a great nightly news show with the DJ's when it was Hard Attack.
4. Lithium - My favorite genre/period of music, but no DJ's and it's just auto-programmed with no variety at all.
5. Underground Garage - A lot of the music isn't my thing, but Little Steven's show is great.
NONE- have a lifetime sub (stupid me), but radio broke, and I don't wanna pay those Sirius dickheads $50.00 for a replacement. Anymore, I just listen to the news or CDs.
whatever channel Bubba's on
Howard always had an eye for talent
Shade 45, when they actually play music
I own stock in SiriusXM. I bought most of my shares at $.06 and now it's almost at $4.
I told these idiots less than a year ago they should buy it when it was at $2.30. Did they listen to me? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!