1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Learn More.

58 People Were Killed In Las Vegas, We Still Don't Know Why Or How, And Nobody Cares

Discussion in 'Unexplained Mysteries' started by The Boardsman, Dec 2, 2017.

1. The Boardsman

The Boardsman I Stand With President Trump VIP

Reputations:
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/24188...m_content=062316-podcast&utm_campaign=lacorte

I am going to break the rules of the Internet Hot Take Industry and write about an old story that nobody cares about anymore. We have gone on to other topics, and then other topics, and then other topics, and other topics, etc. The news cycle moves at the speed of sound. Events from last week are a distant memory and news from October may as well have occurred during the Cretaceous Period.
    Still, I can't help but recall, ever so faintly, that little thing known at the time as the worst mass shooting in American history. If memory serves, a wealthy 64-year-old gambler named Stephen Paddock murdered 58 people and injured hundreds from the window of his luxury hotel room. In the days after the slaughter, nobody could figure out why he did it, or how he managed to pull it off. So, we all kind of shrugged our shoulders and moved on. The questions were never answered.

It is now two months later and we know as much today as we knew six hours after the shooting. But nobody is talking about it anymore. It's as if it never happened....

Johnnykstaint likes this.
  2. A Succulent Chinese Meal

A Succulent Chinese Meal Welcome to my underground lair.

Reputations:
    I was just reading about the “13” he supposedly had tattooed on his neck. I just thought it was neck wrinkles but it really kind of does look like a 13, and it doesn’t show up in his death photo.

babybear and The Boardsman like this.
  3. Johnnykstaint

Johnnykstaint A real one way mother f-er 2010 OG Gold

Reputations:
    No one really wants to know. That's not a good thing.

The Boardsman likes this.
  4. The Boardsman

The Boardsman I Stand With President Trump VIP

Reputations:
    People started asking too many questions, survivors mysteriously ending up dead.

So "they" made this disappear.

babybear likes this.
  5. A Succulent Chinese Meal

A Succulent Chinese Meal Welcome to my underground lair.

Reputations:
    What the heck was this? Weapons sale gone wrong? Crazy guy? I still think it might just have been a crazy guy. He was so nondescript in the photos. He looks like so many other white guys his age. I don't even think anyone would notice him bringing bag after bag of weapons to his room as long as he did it maybe once a day or once every two days. No one would notice.

babybear likes this.
  6. Sharrack1

Sharrack1 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Aj benza did a cool podcast about this craziness and talked with a guy about the current theory.....attempted assasination on a saudi guy who owns or was living in the top floors of the hotel. I guess the top few floors are owned my a saudi prince. Military helicopters were seen and heard etc. Check it out.

Fame is a bitch / aj benza

Donkeyboy2190 likes this.
  7. Donkeyboy2190

Donkeyboy2190 Well-Known Member 2010 OG

Reputations:
    It really is amazing how this just went away. We have no answers.

babybear likes this.
  8. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head Darth Tater™ 2010 OG Gold

Reputations:
    Maybe there are no more answers? Some guy went nuts and there is nothing else behind it. Possibility.

9. Donkeyboy2190

Donkeyboy2190 Well-Known Member 2010 OG

Reputations:
    Could be. Hard to fathom someone doing that randomly.