1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Entertainment Artie Lange : The Show Must Go On

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by blackcrystal61, Nov 14, 2018.

1. RaeRae

RaeRae Rae Gold

Reputations:

That IS what I meant. If Louise was lying and making up crap about Artie I think she would have padded the story with details of a sexual nature. Like the saying goes, sex sells. She didn’t betray her friend’s confidence either, she talked about how Artie abused herself, not Adrienne. I was making a case for why I believe her.

2. Stevedolphin

Stevedolphin Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I looked up upcoming events at Carnegie Hall and he is not listed. Very odd. Might be time for an amber alert.

3. Stevedolphin

Stevedolphin Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Someone here made a good point as to why Ade didn't hear Art attack Lou and then hit on her. That someone also had a good point that Lou has not posted one photo from the Ade wedding.

Scarlett Ohara and Drungle like this.
  4. MarcusAurelius

MarcusAurelius Breast Man VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Wow, how interesting. And her friend Amanda was the one I had a bit of a crush on.

AliAdams likes this.
  5. RaeRae

RaeRae Rae Gold

Reputations:
    Maybe she asked for permission to post a wedding pic and Adrienne declined. Someone posted a picture of Adrienne and her new husband, not sure if it was Louise. Bottom line, either you believe Louise or don’t, I think she told the truth.

Super Dave, homebrew and babybear like this.
  6. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I believe her because all she really said was that Artie lost his temper in a drug induced rage, and pushed her or someone else. And that he owes a lot of money to the bookie.
    And that sounds pretty feasible knowing Artie.

7. BobWeired

BobWeired VIP Extreme VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Happy Monday Art

We are now counting weeks and not just days

Keep it up!

zoben and RaeRae like this.
  8. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Good news is
    He really is starting to look like Brando
    The island living Brando

Craignor likes this.
  9. AliAdams

AliAdams Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Oh wow- pretty eerie that you kind of had a front row seat to a very dark part of recent history. Lots of connections there. And now Karla has three children of her own. Just not right. She should have received the same sentence as Bernardo.

agnes likes this.
  10. MarcusAurelius

MarcusAurelius Breast Man VIP Gold

Reputations:
    The cops were useless and the Crown Attorney (i.e. the DA equivalent for Canada) didn’t have a strong case for the murders without her participation.

And despite searching the house top to bottom they never found the tapes. Had they gotten them she would be serving life.

It is strange when I look back at my HS yearbook and see her staring back. My brother, who was a few grades back, probably knew Tammy. I never asked him.

11. Drungle

Drungle VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    That was me :iohi5:

Here's why her story makes no sense

She said she caught Artie, red handed, taking money out of her purse at Adrienne's, with Adrienne in the next room.Then Artie pushed her when she confronted him.

Here's a timeline from wikipedia

"He met his future fiancée Adrienne Ockrymiek in 2009 at a tanning salon;[90] they broke up in 2014"

Here's Artie's last tweet about Adrienne (2013)

Here's Artie's career

"In 2011, Lange completed rehabilitation and resumed his career. He co-hosted The Nick & Artie Show with Nick Di Paolo until Di Paolo's departure in 2013; the show was renamed The Artie Lange Show and lasted until 2014. During this time, Lange released his second book, Crash and Burn (2013). He hosted the podcast The Artie Quitter Podcast from 2015 to 2017"

So when did Artie go through Louise's purse? Because he was in a long term rehab from 2010/2011. And he was making plenty of money from 2011 until he and Adrienne broke up in 2014. The incident with Adrienne in France happened in 2012, so he had enough money for that vacation. He asked her to marry him in 2013, and Adrienne is a gold digger. She wasnt going to marry a fat broke Artie, but she got engaged to fat well off Artie. Adrienne and Artie had been broken up for years before he started mentioning money problems.

I guess the real question is, did Louise tell her close friend Adrienne about Artie stealing from her and pushing her, but Adrienne didn't care? Or did she not tell her close friend Adrienne what happened, then came here four years after they broke up to tell a bunch of people she doesn't even know what a SCUMBAG Artie is? It's either one of those two choices.

12. Drungle

Drungle VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    You know what? My bad. I included Artie and Adrienne 's entire relationship history, when Louise clearly stated that Artie's fiancee was in the next room when it happened. That would mean Artie somehow knew that a close friend of the woman he was going to marry had money in her purse, and went for it, while he was on direct tv and Crash and Burn was being released.

[​IMG]

13. robbykrieger

robbykrieger Lyrical Gangsta Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Diogenes, Drungle and AliAdams like this.
  14. HigherPrimate

HigherPrimate I never met a beer I didn't like VIP

Reputations:
    If someone is in the middle of a drug binge they can do all kind of irrational shit. There were times when he was on Direct TV and high as shit so he was using during that period. And I'm sure gambling during that time as well being part of a semi sports show.

I lean toward Louise being someone just having fun with us on the internet, but you never know, could be legit.

Drungle likes this.
  15. Vincenzo69

Vincenzo69 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Bottom line I could give a fuck

DarkFriday and Drungle like this.
  16. Vincenzo69

Vincenzo69 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The real question is would you accept a threesome with Adrienne and Artie’s mom?

17. Drungle

Drungle VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Yeah, I didn't realize that his mom was pretty attractive until I saw that tweet. What about a mother daughter threesome with Stacey?

[​IMG]

18. RaeRae

RaeRae Rae Gold

Reputations:
    I hope @Louise Seake comes back and clears up the time line for Artie’s misdeeds. If she’s lying then I’m afraid she might have mental issues. I don’t think so, the kind of anger that she displayed is hard to fake. I think we’ll hear from her when she has news about Artie. She’s on the case!

lestanyonethink, kippy, Wiggy and 2 others like this.
  19. RaeRae

RaeRae Rae Gold

Reputations:
    He looks so happy, and reasonably healthy. I think he still wears that jacket. :facepalm:

upload_2019-2-11_15-20-3.jpeg

RONNIE THE CLAW and Drungle like this.
  20. ShutupMoron

ShutupMoron Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The Petit family Cheshire CT home invasion and subsequent murder/rape of the mother and murder/rape of her 11 year old and 17 year old daughters is as bad or worse. The two monsters strangled the Mom and set the house on fire burning the two girls to death. They were originally sentenced to death but the CT death penalty was struck down on constitutional grounds by the CT Supreme Court and they were re-sentenced to life without parole.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ghastly-details-in-conn-home-invasion/

flaflaflunky, Vincenzo69 and AliAdams like this.