1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bigfoot Bigfoot: A Fifty Year Journey Come Full Circle

Discussion in 'Unexplained Mysteries' started by Drungle, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Drungle

Drungle VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Anyone else read this crap by Dr. Matthew Johnson?

[​IMG]

He claims that Bigfoots are shapeshifters from another planet that came here using portals because their world was dying. The ones that speak to him (through his mind) are named Ceska, Onx, and Zorth. :rolleyes:

According to Onx ,
    "After your second world war we realized that the human race was almost at the point where they could help us, so we created a plan. An agenda. In order to get the attention of the human race, we decided to start leaving many foot tracks in the mountains in Northern California. Eventually we were able to get your Patterson and Gimlin to film one of our people."
    "Why did you want her to be filmed?"
    "We needed her to be filmed so we could get the attention of the humans. We wanted you to start coming out to the forest to look for us. We hoped that kind people with good hearts and open minds would look for us and not be scared away. Those who are not scared away, we hope they would want to develop a friendship with us, those who would develop a friendship with us, we hoped they would stumble across a portal and not be scared away. Those who were willing to come back to the portal and study it, we were hoping that they would figure out how to reopen it. You are the first one on earth who figured out how to reopen it. When you demonstrated that you could repeatedly reopen the portal, our elders decided to move you to a new area and have me tell you about our plans"

[​IMG]

2. A Succulent Chinese Meal

A Succulent Chinese Meal Welcome to my underground lair.

Reputations:
    :jj: the book cover is awesome!

Why do these aliens need us to figure everything out, just give it to us and let us use your portals to your planet of Bigfoots.

Have you read it? What is the Bigfoot planet called???

babybear and Drungle like this.
  3. Drungle

Drungle VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I read it. This guy was on tv about twenty years ago, because he claims he saw a bigfoot in a national park while hiking with his family. I've seen him on tv. He's a clinical psychologist (!) He says he was taking a shit in the woods and he saw a bigfoot come out from behind one tree and walk to another, watching his family while doing so. He spent ten years doing interviews about his sighting and holding symposiums about it. Then he says he was ready to tell the REAL truth. The bigfoot he saw didn't come from behind a tree, it "uncloaked" right in front of him. Once he admitted what really happened, the "Bigfoot Forest People" started speaking to him through his mind. He never names the planet they're from, but it "has a red sky with dark vegetation". The leader of the "Bigfoot Forest People"; Zorth, needs him to build a "shunt" to keep the portal between Earth and their planet open long enough for all the Bigfoots to come through. Luckily, Dr Matthew Johnson knows a guy who is "good at tinkering with his hands", so the guy builds a perpetual motion machine based on Tesla's designs, and this machine is able to keep the portal open. Once all the Bigfoot Forest People are safe on Earth, Zorth reveals that he was the bigfoot that DrJohnson saw uncloak all those years ago. Then he gives Dr Johnson permission to write the book, and asks if he will be an ambassador for the Bigfoot Forest People , and teach Earthlings about them. THEN you find out that not only are there "nice" Bigfoot Forest People, there are also bad ones. According to Zorth,
    the other things that are running around looking like Bigfoot are called "Treykons".
    "They are a vile species. They were brought to Earth when aliens were "mining for minerals". They are menacing and stand between six and eight feet tall." You can tell which ones are good and which ones are bad because the Treykons eat mammals and kidnap people. The Bigfoot Forest people love you unconditionally.

This guy goes after him pretty hard

Just read the first paragraph if you want

http://bigfootanarchy.blogspot.com/2017/05/matthew-johnson-beginning-of-end.html?m=1

4. Donkeyboy2190

Donkeyboy2190 Well-Known Member 2010 OG

Reputations:
    Portals make sense regarding Bigfoot, tbh.

Drungle and DarkFriday like this.
  5. A Succulent Chinese Meal

Reputations:
    I clicked on the link but I need to go back and read it fully later...that's a rabbit hole of information. I never even knew there was a community of "Bigfooters!"

6. A Succulent Chinese Meal

Reputations:
    Bigfoot can heal you by laying hands on you?!

7. Donkeyboy2190

Reputations:
    They've got whole TV series about them. The Bigfoot community is more back stabby than the UFO community.

8. Drungle

Drungle VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    This guy, Dr Matthew Johnson shits all over the BFRO. He says they've been doing it their way for all these years and they have nothing in terms of concrete evidence. Meanwhile, he goes out and they appear out of nowhere to him. But he can't take any pictures of them, because one of the reasons that the "Bigfoot Forest People" chose to appear to him is because they know he won't take their picture. His word is proof enough, right? Also, I've never seen anyone melt in a book. He spends an entire chapter complaining about the TROLLS on his website, and cries about them throughout the book. (He always capitalized TROLLS). The book reminded me of OJ's "If I Did It" in that these guys spent a lot of these books telling you how great they are and why you should believe them, but while you're reading it, you're wondering how they can think anyone would believe this bullshit.

9. Drungle

Drungle VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I could believe that they might have evolved the ability to cloak, the way we have evolved from using rocks as tools and living in caves to having the internet in our phones and going out into space. A really good book about the portal/ materialization subject is called "The Locals" by Thom Powell. I don't know what Bigfoot is, but I totally believe they exist

The thing I don't believe is that Zorth and Onx were mind speaking with this guy

10. Drungle

Drungle VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Ha! I forgot those parts. They completely cured that guy's deadly deep vein thrombosis and his doctor was stunned! And his prostate cancer, just by touching him. I'd like to see the before/after medical reports :snicker:

And @Donkeyboy2190 , he calls infrasound being "zapped", and it creates nice feelings and memories. You know how the bfro wonders if they use infrasound to incapacitate their intended prey? This guy says that his Bigfoot friends don't eat mammals. The bad Treykons do that

11. christ cracker

christ cracker Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    just find one :rolleyes:

Drungle likes this.
  12. A Succulent Chinese Meal

Reputations:
    That's what the comment section said :jj: A Bigfoot touched his genitals and cured his prostate cancer.

babybear, Donkeyboy2190 and Drungle like this.
  13. Drungle

Drungle VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    :snicker: In his own words...

CAM01174.jpg

14. Drungle

Drungle VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    He did. This Matthew Johnson guy is personal friends with three of them :snicker:

Donkeyboy2190 likes this.
  15. A Succulent Chinese Meal

Reputations:
    This is now officially the best thread on the internet :jj:

Mack, Drungle and Donkeyboy2190 like this.
  16. A Succulent Chinese Meal

Reputations:
    "I'm not gay, it was a Bigfoot that massaged my genitals while we were alone in the woods!"

17. A Succulent Chinese Meal

Reputations:
  18. Donkeyboy2190

Reputations:
    Exactly. Pandas and Gorillas didn't exist until the last 100 years.

Drungle likes this.
  19. Donkeyboy2190

Reputations:
    One thing I do buy into is the unexplained disapppearances in National Parks that David Paulides researches. He goes right up,to the edge but doesn't commit and say outright that it's Bigfoot. I believe it's Bigfoot and they're using portals or some kind of advanced camouflage to move around and disappear.

Drungle likes this.
  20. Drungle

Drungle VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations: