1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BigFoot's Commitment- March 2008

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ohmicah, Feb 1, 2013.

1. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town Banned User

Reputations:
    http://mcfaddenjr.wordpress.com/201...nable-one-month-run-on-the-howard-stern-show/

Thought I'd offer a little something for a slow night. I found this again the other day while doing a search. These are the events leading up to that commitment.

In 2008 this "author" decided to risk everything and "help" BigFoot. He wrote a lengthy story about it. This author used words like 'latter' instead of 'ladder' and also wrote 'a muck' instead of 'amok'. Might've been typos but I doubt it.

The funny of this story is that BigFoot played this guy like a fiddle. I talked to him a few times over that weekend. He was telling me some of the things, like these guys huddling in a bathroom to smoke a joint. He didn't tell about the covered with feces part. BigFoot knew what he was doing this whole time. Stupid like a fox, he is. Funny stuff if you've got some reading time.

Keep in mind that BigFoot had no intention of going to Jersey.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  2. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town Banned User

Reputations:
    If I was an honest man I would’ve just told her, “Yeah, it’s my wife’s credit card that I memorized in my head.” But, a sharp pain shot through my stomach, “By Visa,” I softly replied.

That line there says so much