1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite Wawa Food

Discussion in 'Hoochie Bin' started by Kuns, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Kuns

Kuns Active Member

Reputations:
    With food on the brain, I thought I would toss this topic out there. These are not the best choices they have, but they are my favorite. For me, I like the Ham, egg and cheese croissant Sizzli from near the cash register. Its a good enough combination of real ingredients and price for my liking.

Lunch would be a ham and cheese Hoagie with all of the toppings. Ordered to eat right away, I would add oil, vinegar, mustard and mayo and toast it before adding toppings. As an item for later, I keep it dry and usually grab packets of mustard and mayo to add. On some days, I buy the Rold Gold thin pretzels and put some in the hoagie...its a nice addition. There are better subs in a lot of places (Firehouse, etc.), but I like the taste meeting the price point of this one, and a sub from Firehouse sitting around any longer than 15 minutes becomes a soggy mess.

Honorable mention is always their 79 cent soft pretzel and about 6 mustard packets. It's a great snack and very hearty as well vs chips.

There are better options, but some of their food is pricier then I prefer. As you can tell, I am a fan of salt for better or for worse. Their turkey and ham club is also a nice option because it isn't served around town in many places.

2. Phil McKrakin

Phil McKrakin AKA Howie VIP Gold

Reputations:
    The fuck is a Wawa?

3. larryluncg

larryluncg Birthdays were the worst days VIP Gold

Reputations:
    waaaaaaaaaaa
    waaaaaaaaaaa

Pig likes this.
  4. FeetToTaste

FeetToTaste VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Sheetz

5. Anonymous007

Anonymous007 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    An extremely overrated convenience mart in the Philadelphia area. They’re everywhere here now. Their hoagies are shit.

6. lestanyonethink

lestanyonethink Hey, how do I know Connie?

Reputations:
  7. Tickle Shits

Tickle Shits Big Dick Energy

Reputations:
    Wawa egg nog