1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo: Reach

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by eliasbboy, Sep 9, 2010.

1. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    Releasing on September 14. While I am not nearly the video game fan I used to be, I'm sure I'll pick this up and give it a whirl.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
  2. Partyxanimal

Partyxanimal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That looks pretty cool Elias , I have played Halo in a while but have a lot of hours into the game back in the day playing Halo with my son ....

My game was Ghost Recon live , the Quarry was my favorite , Sniping someone trying to sneak around :hhh:

3. leedsunited

leedsunited New Member

Reputations:
    Your review, sir...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
  4. gridman

gridman Dancing Madly Backwards

Reputations:
    I finished it last night..Pretty badass..Gonna try the online play this week and see how that is

5. the evolution

the evolution New Member

Reputations:
    I liked it thought it was pretty cool. Love the online multi-player although it makes me want to stomp my damn controller sometimes.

6. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    I'm still playing the campaign. I grabbed it a little late. I think it's a great game, but I don't know if it's because I'm older, or jaded, but it just isn't AS awesome to me as the other Halo games. I'm not having a hard time putting the controller down like I did the others. Still damn fun tho. I'm definitely liking it so far.

7. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    I finished last weekend and played online. I liked it a lot, at least for the improvements in vehicles and weapons. Amazing how quicks mods are done though. I had a sticky bomb land on an opponent, it blew up.Nothing happened. Instead, he shoots me once with a handgun and I die. Go figure.