1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone tried out Onlive yet??

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Super Mario, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Super Mario

Super Mario Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Onlive just became free a week ago meaning there are no more membership fees to sign up. It is a program you download to your computer and it starts streaming hi end pc games to your computer with top graphics. I have a pritty cheap laptop so I tested it out and it really works!!! You can even use a xbox controller with it if you have an adapter for you pc! I was using it with wifi which is still in Beta and there was a few times where it timed out for a few seconds but for the most part it worked way better than I expected. I really think they are on to something with using this It might actually make consoles extinct in the future. If you get a chance check it out there is an unlimited half hour demos on all the games that they have on there .

http://www.onlive.com/#1

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
  2. sore-loser

sore-loser New Member VIP

Reputations:
    not only the end of consoles, but potentially the end of the high end "my system can beat up your system" gaming rig. *sigh*

back to muscle cars for my impending midlife crisis i guess...