1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heather Wade fired from Midnight in the Desert

Discussion in 'Unexplained Mysteries' started by Night Ape, May 9, 2018.

1. Night Ape

Night Ape Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    This was kind of a shock. I stopped listening to Midnight in the Desert after Art left, but knew Heather was still hosting it up until a few days ago.

Apparently, after Art Bell's passing, MITD producer Keith Rowland gave everyone a week to grieve and re-broadcast original MITD episodes hosted by Art Bell in tribute.

Problems began when Wade refused to return the following week and told Rowland that if he used guest hosts in her stead, she would quit.

Keith complied, airing a second week of classic replays and a special broadcast of Art's autobiography The Art of Talk audiobook.

By the third week, Rowland had served Wade termination papers and has hired occasional Coast to Coast fill-in Dave Schrader as permanent host.

I don't frequent BellGab and haven't listened to MITD with any regularity, but was kinda interested to hear Heather's return to the airwaves post-Art's passing.

Guess that won't be happening as she's a diva who can't cope with reality. I don't know all the gossip, but now kinda want to dig into it. For funsies.

2. Donkeyboy2190

Donkeyboy2190 Well-Known Member 2010 OG

Reputations:
    Bellgab has been insane since Art died. They make some of the posters here seem normal.

3. RockNRolla

RockNRolla Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why are all the hosts connected to conspiracy shows insane themselves?

4. Howard Stearn

Howard Stearn Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I’ve never heard of her.

5. Night Ape

Night Ape Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    This is the real unexplained mystery...

Howard Stearn likes this.