1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a fuddy dud...

Discussion in 'Help and Support Desk' started by nearly.normal, Oct 24, 2010.

1. nearly.normal

nearly.normal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    maybe just me.. but all those doohickeys, bargraphs and trickets under our names are a bit much... I mean seriously... achievements, reputation, awards... it's all a bit like grade school imo

Also they take up so much space they make each post take up the space that 2 or 3 posts would take up with out it. There will be a thread with a bunch of one sentence replies but you have to scroll and scroll and scroll..... I have a 28" monitor with crazy resolution and I can still only see 2(!) posts at time...

can you hide all of that to save space and have it only seen by clicking a twirly or sumthin?

luv and kisses
    nn

2. nearly.normal

Reputations:
  3. nearly.normal

Reputations:
    to be clear (as if it matters) I'm not fully against the frivolity and sense of community all that crazy crap can give a forum, and say achieve away.. I am more against the way they interact with the page..... errr... whatever...

4. Partyxanimal

Partyxanimal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I looked through all of the settings and i couldn't find anything to shut it off :dontknow:

5. k4D3t

k4D3t Reverse Apache Master VIP

Reputations:
    the large white spaces are only on Topo's and Spazz's posts -- those empty spaces are where the funny is supposed to be :jj:

(sorry Top, you took some collateral damage on that one ;) )

6. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    So did your child forgive you? My son's birthday is coming up in December. I won't forget.