1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ivy Supersonic and Elisa Jordana Prank Call Tommy Mottola’s Office

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SteveZoo, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Thedomina

Thedomina Unfriendly

Reputations:
    When she is in the green room talking to her "friend" (the wig woman who she picked up on twitter) who is trying to explain to her this is benjy's job that pays the bills, elisa responds "barely". She's living off him which is probably why he is desperately pushing her to get something going.

2. Teeney

Teeney My friends call me Lissette

Reputations:
    After seeing the video I feel somewhat sorry for her. She appears to be mentally unstable (real hyper/manic one moment and then the next very emotional). I think she probably has come from a well to do family being able to live in NYC with no real job or source of income. Parents Throwing money on the situation hurts her more than helps. She hasn't learned how to be an adult. Isn't she like. 28 yrs old. Time to grow up. Stop living in the fairy tale.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  3. PiggyMohammad

PiggyMohammad Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Elisa "Jordana" Schwartz is such a delusional cunt, to believe that ANYONE would find their comedy act amusing.
    Benjy acted like an asshole too when he forced Howard to play that shitty Nymphomaniac song. Now I understand why Bababooey was pissed at him on the wrap up show.

4. ClumpyStern

ClumpyStern HSS-clean 2011 to 2017 (Relapsed after Jay died) VIP

Reputations:
    Holy shit. Annoying delusional cunt is right. Love how she told her 225-lb friend that Benjy let his old GF come in and get naked even though she was fat. They're perfect for one another...they even, like, you know, like, have, like, the same, like, speech pattern, like, you know...and such as.

He wasn't acting.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  5. PiggyMohammad

Reputations:
    Typical Hipster scum.
    No courage to stand up and say: This is my talent and I believe I am good.
    When getting criticized she used the Haha I was being sarcastic, its just a joke. Let me sing on-line Sweetheart with my bloated unfunny dwarf of a boyfriend excuse.
    Learn from your failures and come back stronger. Like people who don't have daddy's money to fall back on.

Fuck, now I'm pissed!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  6. PiggyMohammad

Reputations:
    I believe you are correct.

7. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, it got a lot less funny, that's for sure. She clearly needs professional help, which she just as clearly won't get.

Imagine her in 10 years.

:eek:

"He loves me up to a point", meaning "if he really loved me all the way he'd jump off the cliff with me!".

She kind of almost seems like a danger to herself and others. I wouldn't fall asleep with her and cutlery in the same room apartment.

appears?!?

That dress didn't do her any favors, either; the bottom half looked like something a 6-year-old would wear to her extra-special princess birthday party. And the top half.............................let's just say they's some droopy dogs for 28!

and again, Benji's creepy guy schtick is just that. He knows how to act when shit gets real; he kicks people out and goes to console her. All that playing dumb when he says/does something stupid and inappropriate is just that; playing.

And Howard likes it. :facepalm:

Yeah, it's like she'll never let it "hit" her.......................even though it clearly already has.

Has she spun the green room meltdown yet? It's kind of un-spinnable, and well beyond her means to do so, but I'm sure she'll at least try.

And if the :quote:prank call:quote: that kicked off this thread is any indication, I'm sure that attempt will be just as awful as the meltdown itself.

8. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    She and Ben-Jy are tribe members. Nothing bad shall befall them.