1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stern Show Last Hour Of Wednesday Stern Show Removed From Replay

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Pete67, Mar 14, 2019.

1. fredjunior

fredjunior Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Im with you on everything you just said.
    I used to be just another clone all these years drinking the same koolaid the wig has been serving!
    I even bought Syrius satellite on my new car in 2004 and Im still a subcsriber adding on to other systems and paying for it to this day.
    Although I stopped being a consistent listener when he started into a 3day work week.
    FUCK YOU wiggy.
    I listen now only when I can and no longer go out of my way to do so.

2. Flabo

Flabo Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I couldn’t believe he kept saying “yeah, I’m so hollywood, I go home, write a book, write for the show and stare at the wall”
    “I go home”- let’s talk about your 16 chimney, bowling alley in the basement, maid filled home in the Hamptons. Or his multi million dollar apt. No that’s not “Hollywood” is it Howard. Or your vacations with Jennifer Anniston, Courtney Cox, Jimmy Kimmel, etc, the list goes on. That’s not “hollywood”is it Howard?
    And you wanna take credit for writing for the show? That Simon Cowell bit before the rant was horrendous. The other shit I’ve heard on this message board is garbage too(I stopped listening years ago so all I see is stuff posted here.
    Like someone mentioned in an earlier post, I used to love you playing sound bites from actors and actresses spewing off how wonderful it was to work with other actors and Fred playing the “bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah” sound clip and Howard saying stuff like “yes, her urine cures cancer, or her urine is like a fine wine, or just said stuff like “just shut up, oh I can’t take it”
    He wouldn’t dare say a cross word about anyone in hollywood anymore. The rant was ok, he used to be better at it. The fact the already tried to erase it from replays is the epitome of being “Hollywood”. fuck you howard

emeraldisle, WHTHS, finnrot and 8 others like this.
  3. yaddc

yaddc VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    In a fist fight ill take wendy

Vincenzo69, tHISisKiSSeL and mont like this.
  4. yaddc

yaddc VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Did Wendy have any follow up on her Thur show, i didnt check as im out of town for a few days.

WHTHS likes this.
  5. Mr Pink

Mr Pink Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That might be true a hundred years ago, but in this tech age, erasing it from the replays only has the effect of making you look bad.

I find it funny that his whole vacation is now probably ruined because of his tirade.

tHISisKiSSeL and bgsaysftp like this.
  6. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    This guy is all pissed off

Mlaw likes this.
  7. HorseFanNetwork

HorseFanNetwork Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    a lot of faggotry on wigs end

SPUEMASTER likes this.
  8. FlatTimmy

FlatTimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What did they cut then?

9. Vidiot

Vidiot Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It was funny to hear "CUNT!" screamed at least 20 times, not in jest, in a real segment. All the more amazing that they would pull the segment. You gotta wonder if this was all a set up so that Howard and Wendy could have a "pretend" feud to publicize the book...

You mean Wendy's obvious wig, or Howard's wig?

I'm at the point now where -- after insisting for 10 years that Howard doesn't wear a wig -- even I'm starting to believe he has a wig.

NY123 and FlatTimmy like this.
  10. hugh jasol

hugh jasol fast times VIP Gold

Reputations:
    It was one of the segments where he was bagging in someone’s interviewon the red carpet during the Academy Award show a couple of weeks back. He was saying how bad someone was and on the replay I noticed it was skipped over.

FlatTimmy likes this.
  11. Mr Pink

Mr Pink Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The taming of Howard...

12. the G-man

the G-man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    @BethSucks

13. June DeMay

June DeMay Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Boom.

Maybe if I cared a litte more about this I would have caught it but it seems so obvious now.

Head Censor likes this.
  14. June DeMay

Reputations:
    100% I agree.

Howard has a weird life with his wig wrangler, personal chef, helicopter rides, having a Ralph to dress him like a 16 year old, etc etc etc and it could be very fascinating to get a close up look at it. If he honestly brought it into the studio it could make from some great radio.

Adam Carolla makes no bones about enjoying life as a Hollywood B-lister (maybe 'c' or 'd' depending on your perspective) going to parties, hanging out with Leno, Kimmel and it kept him from turning into a hypocritical douche.

15. Tigger Please

Tigger Please VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    It probably did not help that during the segment KOAB called in and referred to Wendy as the N word numerous times. This does make for some inflammatory content.

FlatTimmy likes this.
  16. MarcusAurelius

MarcusAurelius Breast Man Gold

Reputations:
    That implies he has the desire to fill 4 hours himself. The show is 80% filler now.

17. Head Censor

Head Censor Well-Known Member 2010 OG Gold

Reputations:
    Wiggy has only become more brittle, insecure and thin skinned as time has gone on. He loves to hide behind this Marci Turk orchestrated fantasy that he has “evolved”, but the reality is transparently obvious to any of his true former fans. He’s simply chasing the marboes in a different direction.

He built his name, his career and his wealth by appealing to the listener and skewering phony celebs for their endless blatant hypocrisy. Now he’s the darling of Sirius/XM upper management who sees sucking Hollywood’s balls as his personal revenue maximizer, the listener be damned.

The only vestiges of the old Howard that remain are his worst parts - the hatred of gays and minorities. Sure, in his calmer moments today, he can patronize and blow smoke up the ass of these groups as well as anyone. But the second you peel one layer off the onion, it’s back to old Howie - the racist, misogynist, homophobic guy who mocked minorities and wrote books about how gays are suffering from mental illness brought on by unresolved daddy issues, or whatever his theory was. This Williams incident gave him the unique opportunity to hit all the old notes in one manic diatribe. And so it is that Marci must now try to make it all go away as if it never happened.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  18. Yomama

Yomama Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I was pretty surprised at how many times Howard called Wendy a CUNT.
    It was really jarring and downright ugly.

That may be the reason they removed it.

Diogenes, potroast and June DeMay like this.
  19. MarcusAurelius

MarcusAurelius Breast Man Gold

Reputations:
    The reason was that the whole rant doesn’t fit the “evolved Howard” narrative.

But the publicity will probably help him sell the book to old fans who haven’t listened in 10-20 years.

I’m sure it’s not an accident that it was publicized yet at the same time removed from the replay.

Wigward likes this.
  20. June DeMay

Reputations:
    John "Howard is the Master but today he hit it out of the park" Hein and Booey were talking about the "evolved" Howard way before the Turk ever showed up. It sounds like a talking point some intern at the Buchwald agency dug up.

Of course the Wigs has become more thin skinned because it is obvious his wit and q-rating has left him and any real challenge will destroy his bubble.

Did Wiggy really say he writes for the show? I don't believe for a second he puts a moments worth of work into the show once he leaves the studio.

Wigward and FlatTimmy like this.