1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Members, are you having trouble staying logged into to the forum?

Discussion in 'Help and Support Desk' started by dawg, Aug 25, 2010.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
  2. CreamyBone

CreamyBone Lookin forward to the nachos 2010 OG VIP

Reputations:
    I just started having this problem today (firefox 3.6.10) but I've never had it here before ...I'm checking the "Remember Me" box every time.

I just did the big history and cookie dump needed to make firefox work with google instant. I'm wondering if the new cookie isn't being written on my machine correctly for one reason or another.

3. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Hey! LOVE your Site!!
    I'm not having a problem logging in/ my p/w on Remember so it's ok! I don't log in or out ....(didn't on the "other" site as well)
    my problem is I'm still running WindowsXP....Internet Explorer....an outdated browser..
    waiting for my new Laptop (Dell) although now I may regret staying with Dell/microsoft...anyway....I get the not responding message...AND Sorry for the inconvienience windows is shutting down/then I lose everything and have to
    go back into IE....I also get a Time message...shut down/cancel and I lose everything! It's VERY frustrating....and only on this site and that "OTHER ONE" ;)
    as soon as I click to reply! I get these error messages!

I have zero technology knowledge...I just KNOW WindowsXP is outdated and my browser is outdated etc...(so the messages say)
    SOooooooo I'm dropping off ALOT and not posting too much.....(which many former SFN fans are happy about) :rolleye:

Hopefully I'll get things fixed this week!
    I'm thinking of ending my relationship with Microsoft and going APPLE!!!

thank you
    xoxoBenBas