1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repairing Pictures

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by eliasbboy, Sep 2, 2010.

1. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    I put a thread in the Photoshop Section, but I thought I'd put it here too for anybody that doesn't venture that way.

While I am not a professional, I have had a pretty good success restoring them. It's something I find interesting to do and just thought I'd let everybody know I would be more than willing to help if you had some photos that needed repairs or touchups.

Here is an example of one of the more difficult one I did...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
  2. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Yeah, I like doing this as well. This is my dad and two younger brothers. (Right to left, they're now 49 and 51 respectively.)
    [​IMG]

And elias, I'll tell you something that's even more fun. Colorizing old black and white photos. That's my grandpa in the short pants on the far left. Stylin'and profilin'! :D
    [​IMG]

3. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    That is fun Spazz. I like doing that a lot. I just recently found a box of negatives with all kinds of old family photos. I've been in hog heaven. Nice work by the way!