1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Squiggy's the man ( a repost)

Discussion in 'Hoochie Bin' started by Squiggy, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Squiggy

Squiggy Saloon Attention Whore

Reputations:
    :cheer:The secret is out I am The Squack! The Squack thing was getting old. I can only be thrown down the bleachers so many times. I achieved my goal, I got a following, and I pissed of alot of people. See, I remember Stern saying to Daniel Carver, "Happy Hating". That is what The Squack was all about.Some people are just happy when they're miserable so I gave an outlet for people to express their hate. It Worked so well that SFN got rid of me.I am not a complete asshole as percieved. Thanks Dawg for accepting me back. I'll behave. I am all for free speach but that blog on how to rape women goes too far. If the attempt is joking I can accept it, but it seemed evil and malicious.

2. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Shit Mult Hunter 2010 OG Gold

Reputations:
    I wish I had red squares. :depressed:

3. chrisfromvegas

chrisfromvegas HOOLIGAN Gold

Reputations:
    You don't have to repost. You can just go back and bump your older thread if you have anything to add to it.