1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The fucking AP sucks!

Discussion in 'The Anthony Cumia Show' started by Gwarn1, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Gwarn1

Gwarn1 Single VIP

Reputations:
    Anybody else able to get it to work.
    I won't download any shows anymore.
    I tweeted Anthony and told him I was canceling. To his credit he messaged me and told me to sign out and sign back in. That didn't work. He told me that the cop would get with me but he hasn't yet. Fucking thing sucks!

2. I invented that

I invented that Moderator Staff Member

Reputations:
    i've had the same issue, when signing out and back in doesn't work, try these.

1. make sure your phone isn't set to download on wifi only, if it is try downloading on wifi.
    2. uninstall app, and reinstall app, i've have success with that, but you lose all your dowloaded shows.

Gwarn1 likes this.
  3. John Smith

John Smith Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Thanks fo the tip. Seems obvious but I never thought of signing out and signing back in, worked for me. At first I didn't try very hard when the new app didn't work because the podcast kind of sucks now for two reasons: (a) there no longer seem to be any good guests like that guy from The Sopranos or Chris Hansen, etc. and (b) who the fuck is Dave Landau?

yaddc likes this.
  4. fan22

fan22 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They have a new app, which is inferior to the old app but it seems to work ok on my Pixel