1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would our forefathers think of how America turned out?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by The Cocksman, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Brokenbad

Brokenbad VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Howard said he went to BU.

2. SouthernListen

SouthernListen New phone who dis? VIP

Reputations:
    What passes for logic on the topic among some:

I'm the first of my times to set foot on an undiscovered land mass, therefore I automatically "own" the entirety of it. Anyone not related to me and my particular tribal unit does not. Even members of larger tribes I'm a sub-unit of.

I paid nothing for it. In most cases I didn't even have to "improve" it via hard work. Still, it's mine. Like calling "shotgun".

I don't have any use for the vast majority of this land, but if you come on it I'll kill you. That's right, a land that easily supports 310 million today should be occupied by only a peak of 6.6 million of us. And by "us", I include other indians I would kill on sight.

Even though the entirety of Europe was formed by a series of mass migrations, invasions, and wars, Europeans are not allowed to use this here. Only we are. Up to the 1600's, no problem with it. The minute whitey steps foot on North America, it's evil. Except if we do it to other Indians, of course. Europeans killing europeans and Asians killing Europeans for land was just history. Them shoving us off our land was racism by white devils.

Even though we put the fear of God into whites with numerous horrific massacres, they're supposed to not fear us as savages who need to be eliminated for them to live in peace.

We kill them. They think poorly of us, fear us, sometimes lie to us, and don't trust us. They're evil racists. We're lovely in-tune-with-the-earth folks.

I have no formal structure for land ownership, no records of ownership, and my society doesn't even recognize most private property rights. Communal rights are settled by force. If I'm stronger I and my crew run things and say who does what. Till the next guys kill me and take over.

There are no borders to this land. Only what I can reach to torture and kill intruders. If not for the strip of water between us and Asia, I could claim much of that too by my self-proclaimed sense of right and wrong. My ancestors migrated here from there. So technically it's mine.

What I later decide I want to migrate towards, killing the occupants there, taking their possessions, and enslaving their women and children, becomes my land too. Stay off it white man or I'll kill you. Or red man, for that matter.

Even though there are only about 120 of us in my village, we claim everything within conceivable walking distance as ours, and will kill you on sight if we find you there.

Often, Our main hobby is warfare against other tribes. Growing crops and creating things is "woman's work". We hunt and engage in warfare. Do you know how long it takes to make stuff? It's easier just to steal it.

Our women don't vote. Neither do most of our men.

We like to hold slaves if we can put them to use. If not we have some fun with them then kill them.

In thousands of years, we have created almost no technology, allowing Europeans to beat us at our own brutal game.

Today we resent the fact that we now have things like air conditioning, real lifesaving medicine, bountiful food, modern housing conveniences, the internet, and a myriad of other things 99% of guilty whites would commit suicide over if they didn't have. Because substinance living in brutal weather conditions, infant mortality rates off the charts, and dying from a simple infection at age 28 is a far superior way of life.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
  3. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Should Southern Listern post in blue font?? Just askin'

4. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:

:cwl:

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

5. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    You must spread some rep b/f giving it to Harlock

6. Mr Doodle

Mr Doodle Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Such a shame unmedicated idiots like you and Adam Lanza are allowed to walk free until they start mowing down children :(

7. The Cocksman

The Cocksman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They would laugh at Black History Month.

8. Smartguy

Smartguy This Space Is For Rent

Reputations:
    They would wonder why in 237 years no one has legislated some sort of gun control like every other country in the G7. Oh ya, same goes for universal health care.

9. RobinsLeftFlap

RobinsLeftFlap New Member

Reputations:
    They would be pissed that we don't still own naggers. People who live their lives based upon what the "founding fathers" would want are damaged and delusional.

10. RobinsLeftFlap

Reputations:
    You have to wonder: troll or retard? I'll go with troll because I can't imagine she would have Internet if she was that retarded.

11. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Sure. The founding fathers, the ones who actually had a hand in ensuring gun ownership rights, would "wonder why" no one has legislated some sort of gun control. :facepalm:

12. RobinsLeftFlap

Reputations:
    If they saw the kind of guns we have now, they'd shit themselves.

13. The Cocksman

Reputations:
    They were big 2nd ammendment advocates never imagining that guns would become so powerful.

14. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    And if they saw NUCLEAR WEAPONS that the federal government possessed, they'd shit themselves too.

15. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Sorry folks, but the Founding Fathers only created the centralized, federal government out of necessity. The needed it to resolve conflicts among the states, saw a need for a nationalized army to protect their borders, etc. They only conferred upon that body that which was necessary to achieve those ends. Before the Constitution itself could be ratified, it was amended TEN times.

Gun ownership WAS most definitely a sticking point. They wanted to make sure that should it become necessary, THE PEOPLE could tear down whatever government they proposed.

Before anyone invokes "The Founding Fathers," be prepared to defend against this position.

16. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Freed the slaves BUT didn't repatriate the Africans.

Read more carefully, please.

17. The Cocksman

Reputations:
    Fuck the Africans.

18. HowieStearn

HowieStearn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  19. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town Banned User

Reputations:
  20. skylarbrie